Babe Glittering Fringe Banner
Be your own babe. Hang it above your bed, among your art collection, pin it to the back of your denim jacket with your favorite patches and pins. Tie it to your bike basket. Form a babe gang.
- pre-order - this piece will ship out about 2 weeks from your purchase date.
FUN CULT's handmade take on the throw-away party store letter banners.
● Delicate light pink fringe hangs from a shimmering cord secured with a blue and white embroidered daisy on each side. The letters are in my own handwriting, hand-cut with scissors, and sprinkled with a fine baby blue glitter.
● These banners are made of quality materials that allow it to hang with some weight and substance. They are designed to be impulsive and fun, yet they are made to last and can be used occasion after occasion, and as a home decor statement. I care about your banner needs and my letters will not crease, bend, bleed, or worse yet tear. If you choose to hang it outside at a celebration, should the clouds come out, a little drizzle will not harm it. Basically, it's your party and you can cry of you want to, but it won't be over a wilting banner!
● About 10.5 inches across with additional cord on each side for tying. Hangs down about 4 inches.
● I created the Fringe Banners in late 2010 and I am happy to say they are quite the hit! These banners have been seen in such awesome places as Lena Dunham's Not That Kind Of Girl book tour, season 4 of GIRLS, and written up in super cool places like ROOKIE, Hello Giggles, New York Magazine's The Cut, Nylon Magazine Daily, and Martha Stewart's Wedding Blog!