Double Meaning Fringe Banner - IN THE MOOD / NITE NITE - It's Double Sided!
Two of FUN CULT's signature Fringe Banners in one super cool piece! A double sided banner that's inspired by cheeky vintage bachelor and bachelorette gifts- it's up to you which side you'll get more use out of.
- pre-order - please read FUN CULT's info on Covid-19 times for more info
● Cream colored fringe hangs from a shimmering cord secured with gold flower sequins. The letters are in my own handwriting, hand painted in neon pink and sky blue, outlined with a fine gold glitter.
● These banners are made of quality materials that allow it to hang with some weight and substance. They are designed to be impulsive and fun, yet they are made to last and can be used occasion after occasion, and as a home decor statement. I care about your banner needs and my letters will not crease, bend, bleed, or worse yet tear. If you choose to hang it outside at a celebration, should the clouds come out, a little drizzle will not harm it. Basically, it's your party and you can cry of you want to, but it won't be over a wilting banner!
● About 25 inches across, plus additional cord, and hangs down about 4 inches.
● I created the Fringe Banners in late 2010 and I am happy to say they are quite the hit! Fun Cult's Fringe Banners have been seen in such awesome places as Lena Dunham's Not That Kind Of Girl book tour, and written up in super cool places like ROOKIE, New York Magazine's The Cut, Nylon Magazine Daily, Refinery29, Live Fast Mag, and Martha Stewart's Wedding Blog!