I’ll Have A Blue Christmas Without You Fringe Banner
The holidays are probably a bit different for you this year..perhaps you’re missing a usual guest who’s quarantining far away- or just down the road. Hang this in your window, place it for the perfect holiday Zoom background, or maybe you’ve been reunited but it’s still a special song between you and your once long distance sweetie.
- preorder - please allow about 14 days for this to ship out
● Metallic silver fringe hangs from a white cord secured with silver flower sequins. The letters are hand drawn, hand painted, and outlined with a fine bold blue glitter glitter.
● These banners are made of quality materials that allow it to hang with some weight and substance. They are designed to be impulsive and fun, yet they are made to last and can be used occasion after occasion, and as a home decor statement. I care about your banner needs and my letters will not crease, bend, bleed, or worse yet tear. If you choose to hang it outside at a celebration, should the clouds come out, a little drizzle will not harm it. Basically, it's your party and you can cry if you want to, but it won't be over a wilting banner!
● About 31 inches across, plus additional cord. Hangs down about 4 inches.
● Would you like to pick this up at my studio inside Festive Collective? Contact me for a special code!