Baby It's You Fringe Banner
Don't want nobody, nobody! Baby it's you! Inspired by The Shirelles and Smith 1960s classic, this FUN CULT banner will make your message super clear...but it's totally ok if you still need to go ahead and sing your heart out.
- pre-order - please read FUN CULT's info on Covid-19 times for more info
● delicate cream-colored fringe hangs from a shimmering cord secured with gold flower sequins. The letters are in my own handwriting, painted in various shades of pink inspired by the 1960s and outlined in a fine gold glitter.
● These banners are made of quality materials that allow it to hang with some weight and substance. They are designed to be impulsive and fun, yet they are made to last and can be used occasion after occasion, and as a home decor statement. I care about your banner needs and my letters will not crease, bend, bleed, or worse yet tear. If you choose to hang it outside at a celebration, should the clouds come out, a little drizzle will not harm it. Basically, it's your party and you can cry if you want to, but it won't be over a wilting banner!
● About 27 inches across and hangs down about 4 inches.
● I created the Fringe Banners in late 2010 and I am happy to say they are quite the hit! Fun Cult's Fringe Banners have been seen in such awesome places as Lena Dunham's Not That Kind Of Girl book tour, and written up in super cool places like ROOKIE, New York Magazine's The Cut, Nylon Magazine Daily, Refinery29, Poppytalk, and Martha Stewart's Wedding Blog!